Roofing Contractor – Home Remodeling
Cost effective, old world craftsmanship and client acclaimed superb service are what set Accede Construction apart from all of the rest. Combining over 90 years of experience, the professionals at Accede serve their clients with unrivaled beautifully finished projects. No matter your commercial or residential construction need, consider Accede Construction.Accede is a verb, meaning “to agree”. We accede with our clients that meticulous service, an eye for detail and quality customer service make all the difference. We offer unsurpassed labor warranties paired with numerous energy efficient options.
There is no roofing project that is too small or too large for us. We only use high quality materials, no plastic, for every project. The fact that we are also a licensed general contractor means that we can coordinate your complete project by hiring and supervising electrical, heating, insulating and other subcontractors required to complete the project. All of our projects are covered by our 2-million dollar general liability insurance, open roof insurance coverage, and a 5-year warranty on workmanship.
Accede Roofing and Construction is a Texas roofing contractor. DFW and its surrounding areas are our primary service locations. Our reputation is built upon the Pride we take in our workmanship, our insistence upon Quality materials and the Integrity of our dealings with clients, insurance representatives and our suppliers and subs
For many people, owning a home is a lifelong dream. And at Accede Construction Company, we can help turn that dream into a reality that you’ll get to enjoy for many years to come. So if you’re looking to build a home in McKinney, TX, you can rely on us for excellent service and quality workmanship every step of the way. With an arsenal of advanced equipment and materials, we have the tools and skills to tackle a wide array of home construction projects; and we’ll go out of our way to bring your ideas and wishes to life in a timely, affordable fashion.
A sequential design-bid-build process, typically delivered under a lump-sum or cost-reimbursable contract, is the traditional method of project delivery, especially for the public sector, where work is awarded to a construction company according to a competitive bidding system. Accede is a general contractor that can help realize your vision.
The client retains an architect or engineer to design the project and to prepare the necessary drawings and specifications. After the architect/engineer completes the drawings and issues them for pricing, the client selects the general contractor through a sole source or a competitive bid process.
Full Service General Contractor
This method appeals to clients who have the resources and construction experience necessary to independently contract with the architect or engineer and general contractor. While it requires a longer schedule, you maintain greater project control, and may benefit from the reduced risk that is inherent in other project delivery methods.
As the general contractor, Accede provides a confirmed price–after design is complete and before construction begins. Accede executes the project and generally assumes the risk of cost overruns based on clearly defined budget and scope parameters.
Under a Construction Management contract, the client secures the services of a construction manager to work with the design team and, depending on the client’s needs, with trade contractors and suppliers. This early collaboration in the construction management process promotes effective project coordination and communication from the start, creating an environment for success. PCL is a flexible construction company that will operate under various contract types and fee structures (e.g., cost plus, guaranteed maximum price, percentage fee, and fixed fee) to meet the client’s needs.
BENEFITS TO YOU
As construction manager, Accede Construction applies its construction management expertise in the areas of construction costs, schedule, and market trends to help ensure the project is executed within your fiscal guidelines. Accede Construction’s goal is to value engineer projects to find alternative construction methods and materials that will result in quality enhancements, serviceability, and life cycle improvements. Accede Construction provides advice on all or part of the project cost, minimizing the risk associated with having an incomplete scope of work during pre-construction. The final cost, however, remains with you, as all project costs are typically reimbursable. Accede Construction is a construction contractor ideally positioned to offer national programs to clients with multisite operations.
- Aiding in the analysis and selection of construction sites
- Organizing site surveys
- Coordinating with local zoning, building, and utility planning official in order to ensure that the design meets all local, state, and federal requirements
- Generating preliminary drawings
- Preparing project budgets that include value engineering alternates
- Assembling and managing the best team of professional architects, engineers, consultants, and equipment vendors for your project
- Assisting with obtaining grants and funding for projects
- Assembling and managing the best team of subcontractors from our existing relationships with a national subcontractor base
- Providing weekly electronic updates that keep the owner continuously informed about the project’s progress, even when they are unable to visit the job site
- Coordinating weekly project meetings with the client and subcontractors
- Prioritizing safety through our safety program
- Focusing on quality control through having full-time field supervision and third-party construction materials testing and inspections
- Coordinating a series of warranty and follow-up visits to ensure the client’s total satisfaction
- Providing as-built drawings and surveys of the completed project
- Providing a complete close-out manual that includes a list of finishes, warranty letters, and operation and maintenance manuals
- Providing a quality control manual containing construction material testing and inspection reports
- Warranty available on all projects.
Don’t hire another roofing contractor ’till you call Accede Construction!
WE ARE A LONG-TIME PROFESSIONAL ROOFING COMPANY, FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. We are one of the premier roofing contractors in the McKinney, Texas area. We pride ourselves in the workmanship and quality of service we provide.
Whether you have a leaky roof that needs repair or need a full tear off and replacement due to the age or condition of your roof, hiring the right roofer will be the most decision you make toward ensuring your satisfaction with your roofing job. We are one of the most trusted residential roofers and commercial roofing company in Denton, Texas area.
Re-roof and roof repairs are our specialty. Tile, metal, shingle, flat roof systems. 50-year non-prorated shingle warranties. One of DFW’s premier roofing companies with many years of experience. We are a State certified general and roofing contractor. State of Texas